Policies and Procedures for I-X Trick or Treat Street
I-X Trick or Treat Street is a family destination, and requires that guests wear appropriate clothing while at the show. Shirts, skirts or pants (including jeans or shorts) and shoes must be worn at all times.
No weapons of any kind (for example, guns or knives) are allowed in the building. Any weapons will be confiscated and delivered to a law enforcement authority.
I-X Center Corporation reserves the right to exclude visitors to the show who wear clothing that could create a distraction. Examples of unacceptable attire include:
- All gang related items on clothing or person, or costumes and disguises that conceal identity are prohibited.
- Baseball caps are to be worn bill forward. No skull caps, do rags, hoods or improperly worn clothing are permitted.
- No profanity, obscene gestures, obscene statements or pictures, offensive statements or pictures, or illegal substances.
I-X Center Corporation also reserves the right to exclude visitors to the Show who engage in unacceptable conduct or who are in possession of unacceptable items. Examples of unacceptable conduct and items include:
- No backpacks are permitted in the show and we reserve the right to check all carry in bags, purses, etc.
- No menacing or any other inappropriate behavior will be tolerated at the show.
- No food or beverages purchased elsewhere are permitted in the building
I-X Center Corporation reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone, as well as to remove anyone from the show, who refuses to comply with the dress code and code of conduct summarized above.